The City of Ottawa has reopened its museums and historic sites with COVID-safety protocols in place as of today.
- Billings Estate National Historic Site, 2100 Cabot St.
- Cumberland Heritage Village Museum, 2940 Old Montreal Rd.
- Fairfields Heritage House, 3080 Richmond Rd.
- Nepean Museum, 16 Rowley Ave.
- Pinhey’s Point Historic Site, 270 Pinhey’s Point Rd.
Their hours of operations will be Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., unless otherwise indicated.
Visitors are asked to provide contact-tracing information and to answer screening questions upon arrival. Hand sanitizer is available at designated museum entry/exit points.
No food and beverage services will be offered, except for a Takeaway Tea at the Billings Estate National Historic Site. Visitors are encouraged to provide their own snacks and drinks. Drinking water may be limited at some locations. Public washrooms are open at all sites.
More information on these sites can be found here: https://ottawa.ca/en/arts-heritage-and-events/museums-and-historic-sites/billings-estate-national-historic-site